Injuries and accidents are a normal part of life, and an estimated 31 million people suffer an injury that requires medical attention according to the National Center for Health Statistics. If you've been struggling with pain from a personal injury, our chiropractor, Dr. Sandra Gomez, and the rest of her staff at Sunlife Rehabilitation Center are here to help Miami, FL, residents find relief fast. Read on to learn more about how personal injuries occur and how we treat them.
What Is A Personal Injury?
You might suffer from an injury at work, a sports injury, or an auto accident injury following a car crash. All of these can severely impact your quality of life and can lead to various symptoms including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain
- Shoulder pain
- Muscle soreness
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Broken or dislocated bones
How Can a Chiropractor Help?
Sunlife Rehabilitation Center can help by providing comprehensive chiropractic treatment, documenting the status of your injuries, and sharing that information with your legal team to accurately represent your pain and suffering.
We can help you find some much-needed pain relief through chiropractic treatments, including:
- Spinal adjustments: By restoring your body’s natural alignment, our chiropractor will relieve your pain, improve your range of motion, and improve your body’s natural ability to repair itself.
- Massage therapy: Massages will reduce inflammation and alleviate soreness while also restoring strength, mobility, and flexibility.
- Corrective exercises: Stretches and exercises recommended by our chiropractor will strengthen your body, further relieving your pain and preventing it from returning.
- Spinal decompression: By gently stretching your spine, our chiropractor can reduce pressure and improve the flow of nutrients throughout your body.
These are just some of the many natural and effective treatments that can help you feel better within weeks.
Seek Help from a Chiropractor Sooner, Not Later
If you leave injuries to fester, they will only grow worse. Not treating injuries can also negatively impact any personal injury case you are pursuing. When you first visit our office, our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to determine the location and severity of your personal injury before creating a chiropractic care plan to treat it.
Visit Sunlife Rehabilitation Center For Personal Injury Treatment
At Sunlife Rehabilitation Center, we have shared the benefits of chiropractic care with residents of Miami, FL for many years. Call us today at (305) 960-7073 for more information on personal injury treatment or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.